Welcome to Obimages.net
Obstetrical information, ultrasound images, videos, and CMEs for physicians and sonographers.
Your source for fast, direct access to CME courses, quizzes, and certificates.
Now over 50 CMES available along with extensive free content
All courses are AMA PRA Category I Credit(s)™ and are accredited by: the ACCME
and the Minnesota Medical Assocation.
I. Comprehensive 4 level Ob and Gyn Ultrasound Courses (32 CMES). The only online courses meeting all published recommendations for Ob/Gyn ultrasound training¹.
You have one year to complete. Your choices:
1. Each individual course, 8 AMA PRA Category I Credit(s)™ with Certificate. ACCME approved: $25 Click Here
2. All 4 courses bundled. You pay $45 for 32 AMA PRA Category I Credit(s)™. Go to obgyncourses.com and register for “Get all of the courses, all 4-levels…”
When prompted, “Have a coupon?” enter, OB1C-1 to pay $45.
- 12 Courses yielding 20 AMA PRA Category I Credit(s)™
- Plus, access to the website with 103 chapters of Ob and Ob ultrasound topics
- Includes over 300 pages of content and 330 videos
- New free offers: Abruptio Placenta, Fetal Kidneys, Umbilical Cord, Gastroschisis & Omphalocele, and Neural Tube Defects
Click to view any of the following:
Free Test Your Knowledge of Ob and Gyn Ultrasound Based On Training Requirements: Click Here
Please note. Monthly and periodic subscriptions are renewed automatically. For questions, concerns or to cancel, please contact: email@example.com
. Published training requirements: Abuhamad, A., Minton, K. K., Benson, C. B., Chudleigh, T., Crites, L., Doubilet, P. M., Driggers, R., Lee, W., Mann, K. v., Perez, J. J., Rose, N. C., Simpson, L. L., Tabor, A.; Benacerraf, B. R. (2018). Obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound curriculum and competency assessment in residency training programs: consensus report. Ultrasound in Obstetrics; Gynecology : The Official Journal of the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology